Sunday, April 20, 2008

We Have Site Visitors

At first, I began writing this blog “just in case.” Now, I see we have some visitors and from the phone calls, I know that it’s more than three people who have viewed this blog. Therefore, I will continue to publish from time to time. Someone asked what am I seeking. Well, I am seeking for this attorney who says he’s not afraid of a courtroom to answer his Summons and Complaint. I am still willing to have our daughter take a DNA test to provide proof of the obvious. I am ultimately seeking Mr. Stein’s name to be written on our daughter’s copy of her birth certificate and not just the original papers filed with San Diego County. This is actually something that he cannot have John P. solve by writing another letter asking me what my monthly expenditures are to shut me up.

No comments: