Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleepless in S.F.

Monday, July 17, 2006 4:31 AM
From: "MJS" mitchell@dob***o.org
View contact details
To: "Sunshyne20four7"

Funny how neither of us can sleep. Hmmm. My secretary will give me the name of the Chicago hotel tomorrow so I'll call you with it. Hope your phone is still on. I'll also e mail you as well. Now, Ms. Insomnia, prove to me that you downloaded Miracles. Have you heard the song before? What is your favorite verse? Why? If you were here, I would roll over, put my arms around you, gently kiss you, and Sunshyne20four7 wrote: I can't sleep tonight. It's 4:22am, and I am woke like it's 4 pm. I am hoping that you are having a wonderful morning, afternoon, or evening. Hey, you can be proud that I have successfully downloaded Miracles . MJS wrote: a private limo will take you back home upon your return to l.a. after we get back from chicago. do not worry about this. once you are with me, it is first class all the way. just get your booty to chicago on time on wed. MJS wrote: ?????????? (want to meet me in Chicago Wednesday evening? fly back with me in my big jet Thursday to L.A. in the early evening ??????)

Mitchell J. Stein, Attorney at Law
Phone: 888-721-****
Fax: 818-450-****

No comments: