Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Re: I tried calling you
Thursday, June 8, 2006 1:12 PM
From:
"MJS" View contact details
To:
"Sunshyne***"
Do we still have plans and a strategy as we discussed? When is soon? Teasing me is Ok, but you can still expect me to politely pursue so that is what I am doing.

Sunshyne*** wrote:
I will see you soon.

MJS wrote:
i am in SF. Miss you. Cell phone out of batteries b/c of some gorgious woman who took me away last night. The IVY has been there for 35 years on Robertson.

i am sorry and miss you. Sunday? Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday? All of the above. Want to go away? Let me know.

luv

Sunshyne*** wrote:

Hi Mitch,

I tried calling you from 2-4:30pm. Your phone was in voicemail only mode. I left you a message. I did not know how to get to the location. I was calling you for the address.

Nicole

__________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com

Mitchell J. Stein,
Attorney at Law
Phone: 888-721-****
Fax: 818-450-****
The foregoing e-mail transmission and all attachmentsare privileged, confidential, proprietary, work product and/or attorney-client privileged.

No comments: