Saturday, July 19, 2008


Re: precious moments

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 12:17 AM

From:
"MJS" View contact details

To:
"Sunshynexxx" sunshyne20four7@xxx
you say you "need" to see me. what is that "need" based upon, ms. thing?

Sunshyne20xxx wrote:

I'm such an ass. I never looked under the pillow. The thought didn't enter my mind to check there. Ah, if you have any time available this week, I need to see you.

MJS wrote:

Note and card were under your pillow.

I waited until 5.00 p.m.

3 bedroom. remington. 3200 feet. private elevator. safest place in the country.

when will i see you again? when will we share precious moments? are we in love or just friends? is this my beginning or is this the end?

Sunshynexxx wrote:

Hi Mitch,

I'm glad to hear from you . I didn't see a note. I do like that song, "Best of My Love."I don't know. Maybe, I'm having a panic attack or something. Although, I am a little stressed right now about several things. My nerves are not there best right now. I honestly mean it when I say that I'm not trying to be difficult, and I promise I'm not crazy. I am just going through something right now so maybe my emotional level is not the ususal. I will be alright. Changes are sometimes difficult for me, but I do know that a lot of time changes can be good for me. Although, I must admit, you have kind of freaked me out a little about moving. I do know that I will eventually move.

MJS wrote:

Gorgeous: What in the world are you talking about? I left you a beautiful note with the address and a nice "congratulations" card. I had champagne and roses waiting there. Then, next thing I knew, I got an e mail four hours later that you liked San Diego and couldn't see yourself living in Los Angeles. Knowing my dislike for S.D. (bad karma; remember?), I thought it was you who was sending me a message, and I would not want to speak to someone who does not want to speak with me so I stopped calling -- confused as hell. I had a wonderful time with you, and had a 6 hour plan to continue it when you woke up. What happened?

Mitch.
P.S. Don't you know you get the best of my love?

No comments: