Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Re: Viva Las Vegas

Thursday, June 22, 2006 9:40 AM
To:
"Sunshyne***"
I will give you coordinates to the airport hanger later today. I will also call and talk about what you should bring with you. It should be fun.

Sunshyne*** wrote:
Hi,

LOL! I was just telling someone how this year I didn't have not even one wedding to go to. Ah, I love to go to "I hope they make it" ceremonies.

OMG! 20,000 sq ft? Big is not even the word to describe that. Ok, Vegas Saturday for 5pm and off to New York. This will work perfectly.

Nicole




How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low PC-to-Phone call rates.



Mitchell J. Stein,
Attorney at Law
Phone: 888-721-****
Fax: 818-450-****
The foregoing e-mail transmission and all attachments
are privileged, confidential, proprietary, work product
and/or attorney-client privileged.

No comments: